Ayr Centennials Alumni 4on4 Hockey is back!
We are excited to announce that Ayr Centennials Alumni Hockey is back! We will be running 6 sessions this year starting on April 15th.
Price: $165 for Players. $95 for Goalies.
12 Players max and 1 goalie on each team. Registration will close April 7th to allow time for teams to be created.
Please use the link below to sign-up. Please send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot. Please include your child’s name in the notes of the e-transfer. Payment deadline will be April 8th. Reach out to email@example.com with any questions or if you are interested in becoming a sponsor. **Age group is based on what division aligns with your child’s age for the current hockey season**
Dates are as follows:
Projected Ice times will be as follows:
Signup is based on the previous hockey seasons age groups.
Please note that there could be some variance in ice times based on sign-up numbers.
- Each game will start with a face-off.
- Face-offs will occur at the beginning of the game, on offsides, and when goalies cover the puck. When goals are scored, the team who scored must clear to the red line to allow the other team to breakout. If a team is ahead by 3 goals, they must circle behind their own net on the buzzer before jumping into the play.
- There will be no icing calls.
- There will be a buzzer every 90 seconds to signal changes. There will be continuous play, when the buzzer goes, puck will remain live.
- We strongly encourage passing. Once you have 3 goals in a game, look to pass the puck to set up your teammates.
- All penalties will be an immediate penalty shot. Shooter starts at the blue line with all other players starting at the far blue line, play will continue live if shooter does not score.
- No body checking will be allowed at any level. Unsportsmanlike play and bad language will not be tolerated.
- u7/u8 will not be full ice.
- Updates will be made via social media in regards to when divisions are sold out.
- U7 will be half ice. One game on each end.